The cover of my binder is finished and I’m so looking forward to start using it. All that I need to do now is to print out my content and to ensure that the binder will fit on my desktop 🙂
I bought my binder at Panduro and painted it white with ordinary wall paint. I used a paint roller to get some structure.
The decorations are made of vinyl that I cut with my Silhouette. I can not share these files because they come from a group on Facebook. I changed the monogram a little by choosing a different font and put stars around it instead of dots. (see below what I used)
On the inside cover, I put an image I created using an online course at Kit and Clowder, Mindfull Me. I will show what I used a little later.